Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am ashamed at how much I have to be thankful for and how seldom I stop and acknowledge it. It shouldn't take a holiday for me to show Him my gratitude... I am so thankful that He loves me anyway.

Thank you God for my life. For allowing me to be born during this time, to this family, and in this country. I truly want for nothing. Thank you for my health and the health of all those I love. Thank you for all that you have protected me from and for continuing to bless me- often in spite of my foolishness. Thank you for my amazing husband and for my children- they are so much more than I deserve. Thank you the most for your grace and your Son. There is no greater gift.

We made the I20 roadtrip again this year. I didn't manage to get any pictures taken in Abilene but here are some good ones from Tyler...

All the cousins! There are 3 sets of twins in that room!
Sweet Grandma Jessie. She is so special.

Our favorite nephew
The best Sassy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment