Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's Parade Season...

If you haven't heard, I love- LOVE- parades. I have for as long as I can remember. It's hard to say exactly why. I suppose it's just that everyone is smiling and waving and celebrating something wonderful... It was very easy for me to make the Neiman Marcus Adolphus Children's Parade a yearly Christmas tradition. It's a GRANDADDY parade and oh so fun. This year Brett raised the bar and got us a room at the Adolphus and then to top it all off, our dear friends The Clark's from Andrews were able to join us. I can't remember the last time I had a day so wonderful...

Eden and Landes Clark- I hope they are great friends 30 years from now just like their Mamas are.
Can I tell you that beret was worth EVERY PENNY!

Each time a new float or balloon came into view, Eden would say "WHOA!"

Pretty girl in front of the pretty tree in the lobby.

Later that afternoon we went to "Ice" at the Gaylord Texan with the Andrews crew. It's a beautiful resort if you have never seen it. "Ice" is really neat too, but Eden is still a little young to appreciate it. She had a little cough and later I realized she had a fever- so happy I took her through a show that was 9 degrees! Mom of the year...



The Friday after Thanksgiving was the annual Christmas Parade in Granbury. I am so proud of our little town for being so good at celebrating things. I like to joke that I moved here because they have parades for everything you can think of- just got back from the Wednesday afternoon parade- he he. Seriously I had no idea of what a parade lovin town this is, but it was a super great surprise!





She LOVED it! Just like her Momma...

No comments:

Post a Comment