Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Good Things Since Christmas

1. Eden Marie Cain: Surprise, surprise. Ok, so I must confess that deep down I thought that after a while you just get used to having a baby around and the amazement of it all wears off a bit. Not the case. EVERY DAY is so exciting in my house- still. I didn't know it was possible to have this much fun... Thank you so much God for designing it this way!


2. Business is suddenly booming- WOO HOO! I am so thankful for my entrepreneur husband who dreams bigger than I do but loves me enough to let me be a part of it... and I am so thankful for a God who takes care of us- in spite of us.









3. The Office. It's just so funny... so funny.










4. The discovery of melting chocolate chips with half-n-half for strawberry dipping delight.


5. Wii Fit balance games. It is the ONLY physical activity in which I have EVER beaten my husband. He is still practicing.







6. Haagen Dazs Reserve Pomegranate Chip and a spoon.











7. Holding up the end of your nose while talking for a much funnier conversation. (yes this is the kind of thing we do in the evenings. Don't roll your eyes, you know you are trying it!)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful life! I agree, The Office is so funny ... make my stomach hurt I'm laughing so hard funny. :) Eden is SO BIG. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Dr. Benson here in town...

    ReplyDelete