Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Independence Day!!

I love the 4th of July! Honestly, Christmas and Easter certainly "mean" the most, but the 4th of July has always been my favorite celebration. Warm weather, great food, great friends and family, and just "hanging out"....so much fun. This year we spent the weekend in Granbury with our new great friends Dewayne & Katie. Here's the run down-
Friday, Brett & Dewayne golf, then meet up with the girls and Dewayne's cousins later for pizza. That night we joined the church (and the rest of Granbury) in the Walmart parking lot for fireworks.

Katie and I waiting on fireworks...
She is around 36 weeks pregnant and counting. I predict future BFF's in those bellies!


Saturday- we met up with the same crew for a morning parade then shopped the arts and crafts around the downtown square. I didn't find a thing, but Katie found a precious toy box for baby Johnna. Now her nursery is complete. Home for a MUCH needed nap, then a quick stop for dinner at another friends birthday party. Met back up with the Wilkins crew and headed to a street dance in their neighborhood with lots of folks we know... So much fun.

The whole crew waiting on the parade. My sister Anna is front and center, then sweet Katie (so sorry I caught you drinking), then Dewayne's cousin Landon, Brett, Dewayne, and Landon's brother Garrett.

We have been especially blessed with good friends lately. I hope everyone else out there had just as wonderful a celebration.

3 comments:

  1. you are too cute prego!! Can't wait to meet this baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make baby announcements etc, and would love to make your when you baby arrives:

    feel free to check out my website at:

    www.mailablememories.com

    I only have a few templates but I can dreate any special for you.

    Also my families blog is:

    www.cashdaltonhenson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you feeling girl! It's getting close! Want to see your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete