Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's a Girl!


We had our 19 week sonogram yesterday and it was amazing! Is there any more tangible evidence of the existence of God than the creation of a child... I mean, 11 weeks ago there was just a little ball of cells, and then yesterday I got to see a baby, a real live little indivdual that is fearfully and wonderfully made. I love that He chose to bring people into the world this way. I am humbled to tears that I get to be a part of this little creation.
She is beautiful and perfect and amazing. Everything looked just fine and he said she weighed about a pound. Her little ankles were crossed, just like a lady! Brett just kept saying "I'm so happy", "I'm so excited". He told me, "you need to prepare yourself. I'm going to be her favorite". That'll be just fine- besides, I'm used to it! Brett's everybody's favorite... I can't wait to meet her in person!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! She will be beautiful because her momma is! I'm so excited for you. Check out my new blog...looking at yours and everyone else's made me want to share my baby with everyone. benedixfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's so good to connect with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so excited to have found your blog! I have been wondering about you, so I am glad that I can keep up with you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for little girls!

    That is going to be SUCH a Daddy's girl! How wonderful!

    Love you
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEA! That's amazing! We'll have to get the girls together some day. I'm so happy for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so excited for you guys! Thanks for sharing the blog with us so we can keep up with your family. Girls are sooo much fun!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Audra--I don't know if you remember me, but we were friends in a past life. :) Something to do with letters....ABS?!? I found you through Mandy's blog. Apparently these crazy things are the new thing. It is so good to see pictures of you and your happy life. Congratulations on your baby girl. Dawson and I have two sweet babies, and there is nothing better in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I'm so excited for y'all.

    ReplyDelete