Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Here We Go...


Well, we are making an effort to improve our technology savvy around here- otherwise this baby will be born knowing more than we do! We also decided that this is a wonderful invention for keeping up with all the family & friends we love so much! So here goes....

For anyone who doesn't know, Brett & I married almost 2 years ago on May 20, 2006. It was without question the most wonderful and most important day of my life! I will definitely get some pictures posted ASAP. I am sure our friends and family thought we were crazy as we began "serial moving"- we started in Tyler, then moved to Plano 7 months later, then Ft. Worth 5 months after that... You would think that would be plenty, but then a short 4 months later we finally landed in Granbury in September! I think we are here to stay...we love it.

Brett has a private law practice here and is doing great! Within 4 months we hired a full time paralegal and then last month brought on a second attorney. I still can't believe it. I am doing home health physical therapy which is definitely not my calling, but is wonderful for our family right now. I am happy to do it.

The newest and greatest news is that in December we found out we are having a baby! He or she is due on Sept 3, so we are almost halfway there. I still can't believe it, but my growing belly certainly reminds me! We are so happy right now we can hardly contain it... We are incredibly blessed- God has given us so very much more than we deserve! We find out what we are having in a couple of weeks, and I will be sure to update! We are struggling in the name department, so we welcome any suggestions! We love you all! Be sure and leave a comment below- we would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you girl! Welcome to blogging world! I can't wait to meet baby Cain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra!
    I am so glad you guys are blogging! And, congrats on Baby Cain! I am very excited for you guys. We need to get together!

    Ok, so I just noticed that Mel commented on your blog... how do you know the Schmidts? Mel and I are friends from college! What a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! It will be so good to keep up with yall...

    Thanks for the chat the other night, Audra, you guys are wonderful and I love yall!

    ReplyDelete