Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friends and Showers

My very best friends Candace and Kristi came in from Andrews to spend the weekend. It was so much fun... I didn't realize how much I was missing these girls. There is nothing like being with your lifelong friends during a life changing time. I love the way God designed us to need each other.

On Thurs night we made fajitas, then on Friday we met our other friend Amy in downtown Ft Worth for a little PF Chang- YUM. We literally had lunch for 3 hours- appetizers, meal, dessert.... sooo fun!

On Saturday Candace, Kristi, my sister Anna, mother in law Sarah, my mom and I all went to The Bisque House to paint pottery. We had a blast. If you haven't ever done that, I highly recommend it.

On Saturday night we had yet another Baby Shower. I am so, so blessed with good friends and family. It was a couples dinner and shower at Jay and Charli Sherrill's house and they served a wonderful brisket supper. Everyone wrote a blessing for the baby on a scrapbook sheet and there were lots of precious gifts. I still can't believe all the wonderful people around us.


3 comments:

  1. Exciting times!!!!
    Audra, Will you email me your mailing address? Tommy and I would love to send a gift for your sweet girl.
    rsuehatfield@yahoo.com
    I know you are on the final stretch now. We are praying for ya'll. You'll have to call us the next time you are in Dallas for a visit. We would love to see ya'll.
    Love,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful girl... I am praying for an easy and restful experience for you with delivery! I know Logan is excited for the two of you too... If you need anything - let me know & I'll be glad to volunteer to hold and love on your little one :o)

    Can you believe the wedding has come & gone! We are enjoying blending our lives...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking back every day for an update and today I see the ticker has changed "EDEN is 2 days old" and there is a wonderful slide show. Eden is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!!
    love,
    Rhonda & Tommy

    ReplyDelete