Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

36 Week Sonogram


Well, we had the 3rd trimester sonogram on 8/5, and everything looks great! The doctor said that she was right on track with our due date, that I had plenty of fluid, etc. She said from the measurements that the baby is around 6lb 4oz right now and she expects her to be a 7ish pound baby. Sounds good to me!
I am still feeling great. I overheard Brett telling someone how miserable I was the other day and I realized that I should really stop complaining to him... Sleep is getting a little tough, and my pelvis sometimes complains about the teenzy bit of extra weight on it. Otherwise, I'm just perfect- it could be so much worse. We are just getting really excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment